topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Renegade Dancer Feet (PRT)

Daya is very bendy.  She is also very strong.  This is a good combination for dancing, which is a good thing because she is pretty much obsessed with dancing.

She is doing a lot of different things to build her strength, including pre-pointe, which is all about strength in feet.

Because of this, we have some unique problems and issues.

For example, this conversation which has happened.... several times.

Daya:  MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!
Me: What?
Daya:  I just got hurt!
Me: What happened?
Daya: I kicked myself in the head!

She has renegade dancer feet.

Renegade Dancer Feet
in Central Park

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... I have never in my life had to worry about kicking myself in the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... not many of us can say that they're able to kick themselves in the head, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3