topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Liquid Pencil (PRT)

Water-soluble graphite is nothing new at all.  A while ago I heard about Liquid pencils, and they looked cool.  I thought it was just graphite-ink-stuff that came in re-wettable and permanent.

It is.

But there is a whole range of them, and I saw this little sampler set of all the tubes and of course I needed it.

I really like the liquid pencils, and if I was doing a larger-scale project I would probably get a full size bottle.

How wonderful that they all come together in all these supercute little tubes!

The sepia and the blue are my faves, those in particular would make some really nice value studies/tonal work.






1 comment:

  1. I have never seen these available around here. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3