topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Eggs from Hell (PRT)

Here is a good recipe.

I call this Eggs from Hell.
(That title isn't mine... I think Dru came up with it.)

If you don't like hot, don't make it.  As it happens, I LOVE spicy-hot.
Load this up with as much heat as you can stand.

butter
eggs
cayenne pepper (habanero would work too)
garlic of some sort.  I use garlic paste, but you could use powder or fresh or whatever.
salt (I use pink Himalayan salt)
chives or something green and pretty

OPTIONAL: cheddar cheeze. or meunster.  or- what the hell, both


Melt butter in pan (I like to brown the butter), mix everything together and scramble, fold, or make an omelette.

Top with chives or something green and pretty.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3