topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Vague July

Well, it is July. I'm not a big fan of July. My summer vibes are just not very good, year after year.

In June I did not set any get-through-the-month goals since I was traveling so much, but now I will be home and around, for the most part.

And I still don't know what I want to do.  Maybe vague ideas count.

My vague ideas:
1. Paintings on a black background.  I might do more topiary cats- a black series.
2. Something with tarot.

Mustering up the motivation and energy to make these ideas less vague is too difficult.

And now it is the second day of July and I still don't know what I am doing which means I haven't even started.

This is exactly why I feel like I am wasting my life.

******
I just remembered that I am writing this post on July 1, not July 2, even though it will post on the 2nd.  So it isn't too late to pull a daily tarot card.  If i miss a day it won't be nice and neat and that will drive me batshit crazy and ruin everything.

A card a day is a nice relaxed way to absorb...whatever I should absorb.

I'm working with the Legacy of the Divine Tarot.

The High Priestess (upright) 
Well, that's a nice way to start off. Oh hey, that's also the card on the cover of the book which accompanies this deck! Cool.


Spiritual wisdom, Subconscious. The Moon. Inner power, feminine/hidden (inner) secrets and mysteries. Athena. Non-physical realm of knowledge and wisdom. Fertility- but non-physical. Water. Intuition and dreams.

*******
Guess what? I'm going to draw tomorrow's card, too, so my blog will be on-time like it was in May for the map stuff. (I still need to read that book....)

5 of Coins (reversed)



Huh.  Well this is cool.  Usually reversed meanings of a card are somewhat "negative"... but not here. 5 of Coins (or pentacles) indicates an end to difficult times, particularly in physical matters. Revived prosperity.

2 comments:

  1. I actually love the summer months :-) I guess the heat can make you feel a bit deflated though, but still, finally getting some sunshine and warmth really lifts my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go. Try to enjoy July. You have it set up as a positive time. August is what usually gets me down. When the searing heat has dragged on through the month of July and has you beaten down as August takes up the hot iron with a vengeance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3