topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Special Edition

I'm having a hard time understanding something.

Collectible soda cans and bottles.

Special limited-edition soda cans and bottles.

REALLY EXPENSIVE soda cans.

1. Soda is really horrible for you.
2. Empty bottles and cans are not for saving and keeping, they are for recycling.

I can *maybe* understand super-vintage ones, like from the 1960s or before, if you are into mid-century nostalgia memorabilia.

Self-worth tied into..... things.

Soda bottles and cans. It's not even art.

I don't get it.

It's just a can.

2 comments:

  1. lol, yeah, I am with you on this one, I don't get it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People collect the darnedest things. Some graphic artist might take issue with you when you say the cans/bottles aren't art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3