topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Slinky Inky Inktense

There is a 72 set of Inktense blocks.  Carey and I both have the 24 tins, but that has not stopped us from lusting after the 72 set.
Blick is out of stock for a month.  They are not in the stores.  Jerry's has a crazy ridiculous price.

Amazon (Prime!!) has them, though.
Carey notified me that the price was going up, so she got the 72 set.
This completely broke my willpower, so I also got the 72 set.  Happily, I had a bunch of credit card points, $59 to be exact, which more than half paid for the set!

Here are some pretty pictures.






Incidentally, the 72 inktense blocks match the 72 Inktense pencils,
Why, yes, of course we both also happen to have the 72 set of Inktense pencils.

I got my 72 Inktense pencil set 
with a 40% off coupon at Blick!
*********
The Inktense blocks are wonderful and smooth and silky and water-soluble.  There are little ink-wells in the storage trays, too!

I was going to do a little painting but I just don't have it in me.  Focus is all gone.  :(

Here are Carey's Slinky Inky Inktense.

**********
Queen of Coins (upright)
Isn't this a pretty card?


Generosity, care, nurturing.  Beauty. Sensual.  Abundance.  Enjoy what you have.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, those really are pretty pictures! I hope you get your mojo back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are yummy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, those colors, those colorrrrrssssss!! I love love love the pix. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3