topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Growly

The night before last, I woke up in the middle of the night to a cat growling. Repeatedly.

Pebbles was fast asleep near my head, and I guess she was having a bad dream because she was growling at something.  It was definitely NOT snoring (Pebbz doesn't snore anyhow). this was real-deal growling. It went on for a few minutes then stopped.  I guess she scared whatever it was away.

I have never, ever heard her growl like that!

Poor kitty having a bad dream.

Poor Pebbz

4 comments:

  1. Haha, how dog-like of her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, she is so beautiful! And yeah cats can behave very dog-like at times for sure haha. A cat from a friend of mine acts so much like a dog you'd get confused

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed with my dogs that they dream more as they get older. Maybe age is affecting her too. Poor kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is only 4 years old, very young for a cat! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3