topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Pretty Furball

Did I mention I also got a nice macro lens for my new camera?  I am very interested in doing some macro photography....have been for many years, actually... just never had good equipment.

I have a telephoto lens but I eventually want a better one...and I need a good wide angle lens...and more money.  I definitely need that, too.

Cats are always good to practice on.

Here is Furball being photogenic in front of my new macro lens.


5 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a lovely photo! Cutie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous about the macro lens! Lenses are the expensive part of DSLRs unfortunately.
    Your furbaby is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to have a new toy. Your world will be looking smaller and smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, skinny kitty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3