topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Perfect Timing!

Ah, the Universe takes care of us.

On Monday I went up to Lee's Art Supply to get some Oleogel for Carey.  Much to my dismay, they are discontinuing Rublev oils.  Why?  I think they are going out of business.  It looks a bit sparse in there. That's really too bad, it is a cool store.

All the Rublev was 40% off so I got a few tubes.

I love Rublev.

Rublev is a small brand and there are two (2) shops where it can be found in person here in NYC (that I know of).  One is (was) Lee's, the other is alllll the way downtown by Canal Street and I don't like Canal Street.  I'll go if I need to but I don't like it.

And then I got THIS EMAIL:

Davinci Artist Supply
Rublev Artists' Oil Colors
Rublev Artists' Oil Colors




Da Vinci is conveniently located 15 minutes away from my office, and now they have Rublev!

Love!

3 comments:

  1. As one door closes, another opens - perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee's is going out of business? Crap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3