topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, June 18, 2015

I've Been Through the Desert on a My Little Pony (With No Name)

I have been in Utah with Carey for the last six (6) days. We got back home around midnight-thirty this morning.

Furball will not come out of hiding.  She might be upset.

Carey's cats are also upset, especially Kitty, because now no one will turn on the bathtub for him. Poor Kitty.

Kitty demands bathtub water, constantly

Inexplicably, my wireless mouse will not work and the remote USB transmitter thingy is missing. (????????) We did find one at Carey's and wondered where it came from, but I am positive it is not mine because the very last thing I did before leaving was shut down my puter.  With the mouse.

?????????????

There are no ponies in Carey's kitchen, ever.  
Nope.

Scooby-Doo spits out popcorn, for reals.

More Utah stuff tomorrow.  Because I am tired. And this post is going live in one hour and fourteen (14) minutes.

And if anyone has any clue about my wireless mouse USB transmitter thingy, please tell me because I just ..... I am completely, totally, and utterly at a loss.

??????????

4 comments:

  1. Don't you hate to misplace something and when you find it it will make perfect sense as to why it is where it is. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I bet you had a wonderful time with Carey! Sorry about the mouse usb thingy, they are small so it could still be in the corner of a bag somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Not-Wet-Head Kitty is pretty despondent this morning. Even the RC snake doesn't help.

    I don't know how you managed to photoshop that picture of the pony in so little time, because they are definitely not allowed here.

    I'm so glad you've now had popcorn spit out by a dog. People just don't know what they are missing.

    There is no space in which a micro-usb-thing could be hiding in my house anywhere....though I don't know how TSA could sneak that out without touching your jam....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find your USB thingy soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3