topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, June 26, 2015

Interference

Not only am I a color junkie, but I have no resistance for anything interference.
Especially paint.......

Here are my Golden interference colors.
(I have a few more but they are in little jars, because they do not come in the tubes for some reason. They really should.  The green-violet is fabulous.)





 They are wonderful and glowy and iridescent and I love them madly.

********
In other news, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF 4th GRADE!!!!!

One more year of Elementary School.....

It is inconceivable.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, what a cool finish these have, so pearly! Do you guys have anything fun planned for the summer break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color and texture. One could never have enough of these.
    Amazing how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pretty, sooooo pretty!!!

    Scarlett says your paint piles look like chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3