topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, June 15, 2015

Black Swan

Jerry's came out with some new brushes earlier this year.

They are a new line called Black Swan- good for watercolor, oils, and acrylic.  I got the 15 brush set and have been using them for oils and acrylic.  They are WONDERFUL.  I love them.  I love them so much that I might switch over to them instead of the Simply Simmons brushes I have been loving for years.

Well, maybe I will stick with both.

I don't get expensive brushes because I wear them out- especially the flats and brights.  I do love a good sharp crisp bright.


Speaking of brushes..... when I went over to Da Vinci to look for the Oleogel that Lee's did not have, I got these!!

Three of those Rublevs I got for 40% off!



I love brushes.  Who would've guessed??

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like getting some new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely - brushes, yes, I love them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3