topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Artisanal Artesian Water

I saw an ad for Artesian Water. It is probably artisanal as well.



THIS IS DEFINITELY HIPSTER WATER.

My monthly water bill:  $0 
If you multiply that by 12, it comes out to $0.

Oh, wait.  Apparently this was done a few years ago.

I'm not a fan of bottled water in general.  That's a lot of plastic.  And it is pointless unless you live in an area that does not have a safe water supply, which, sadly is the case in many parts of the world. Also, if you bathe and cook and brush your teeth etc with regular tap water that's the same as drinking it.

Instead of hipsterifying our own good water,
 why aren't these efforts focused on people who actually NEED it?

Oh wait.  They can't pay $4.50 for a bottle of water.  Nevermind, silly me, I forgot.

Give me good old NYC tap water. We have really good water here.  And if it is the best water for making pizza dough, it's good enough for me.

If you want alkaline water 
(which is extremely good for you),

The end.

2 comments:

  1. That is very indulgent. Being hip is so expensive these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add use ice cubes to your list. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3