topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, June 08, 2015

A Castle & a Boat & a Drawbridge & Horses & KITTENS!

My friend Cathy has ten cats.  Three of them are new kittens!  They are so cute.  She said "Come up and see them!" So I said "Ok!"

And we went up this past weekend. We had a wonderful time. We went out to the farm where her horse Pharoh lived for many years. We went on the ferry.  We went to Gillette Castle. We went to Mystic. And Rhode Island, just because we could.

The last time I saw Gillette Castle, I was in fourth grade- Daya's exact same age.

 Buddy

 Cinderella










 Connecticut River



 Mystic

 Weight operated drawbridge

KITTENS!!!












6 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a great weekend! And so glad you both got to see the kittens while they are still tiny! :D Isn't Gillette Castle cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO MUCH FUN to have you both visit! I had a great time and so did the kittens and Gypsy. I think we actually got Gypsy tired and that's not easy to do! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and thanks for all the wonderful photos you took!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place - I bet Daya loved it! And, oh, those kittens, they are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pictures dear.....those cats are so adorable....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place. That is a place to make you feel like you are in another world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3