topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, May 02, 2015

The Emergency Brake

All the subway cars have an emergency brake with instructions on when to use it.
Basically, never.

This is what the brake looks like:

I agree that it looks tempting.  But resist.

 It comes with illustrated instructions.

Do not pull the brake.

Basically, don't ever pull the emergency brake.  Of course people do anyhow, with regular frequency.  All it does is stop the train and all trains behind it for about a half hour.  It makes everyone really, really mad. Most especially during rush hour.  Even worse if it is anytime Monday, Friday evening, or if it is raining.

This is what needs to be posted 
right under the emergency brake.

**********
Card for the day:

Home (reversed)

My interpretation: This is a fun card. Lots of hidden things everywhere, a bit overgrown, just like my apartment! Seriously, my apartment has been very neglected lately because i have been doing other things. And I'm not really happy about it. Well, actually, it bothers me intensely but I live in a state of denial.  So I do need to take care of things.  I run out of time (see that clock?) and energy.

27=2+7=9 numerology
The qualities of the number 9 are those of leadership, the ability to see clearly, integration, the three worlds – physical, intellectual, spiritual, last symbol before return to unity, ability to understand, inborn talents, compulsions, introspection, personal integrity, unity, truth, perfection, concord, dissolves ego attachments, challenges faced in looking for your own wisdom.

Well, yes it is true that my home is and has always been a very weak spot for me, so this card reversed makes a lot of sense.

First line of the booklet says "If you don't feel at home, it's time to do a thorough and fearless inventory." Yes, I need to inventory.  And get rid of stuff.  I actually am very good at purging and getting rid of stuff, and I love doing it, but I need to do it much more often.

I guess I have a little task from this card.  It does make perfect sense.

1 comment:

  1. That lever looks soooo tempting, but I am amazed that people pull it -why??

    I am with you on the home situation, it is because we are artists, we have to have all the supplies and they are clutter, plus we need books and then we need artsy things around us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3