topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Resistance Was Futile

I went to Sephora to see if the new Urban Decay shadows were in store yet- they are not- and I found this new Too Faced palette.

It was love at first sight.  We were meant to be.  This meant-to-be status was confirmed when I swatched all the colors.  I have two (2) Too Faced eyeshadow singles from a couple of years ago, and I really love them.  Too Faced makes good products.  The case is supercute and little and closes magnetically.  The shadows are excellent quality. They sparkle. The reviews are all excellent.

 Soooo Pretty

Supercute case!!

You know I have to rock that turquoise
(Macaron, Blackberry, Blue Raspberry, Peach Fuzz, Rock Candy)
With some UD 24/7 pencils

It's a great little palette, very versatile, travel-friendly, great for Spring.

******
Card of the day:
Talisman (upright)

What a great image

My Interpretation: Wow, I love this card immediately, The figure is partially on the (interesting-looking) path, partly off it but she remains supported.  One foot in two worlds, so to speak- the physical and spiritual. There are a lot of symbols here- the dragon (good fortune), the yin yang (balance) and various other symbols which are both on her (part of her) and around her.  This is a wonderfully mystical card and I love it.  And it is green.  I love green.

4+9=13=1+3=4 numerology
The salt of the earth

Positive Characteristics: 4s are disciplined, strong, stable, pragmatic, down-to-earth, reliable, dependable, hard-working, extracting, precise, methodical, conscientious, frugal, devoted, patriotic and trustworthy!

The booklet says: "A lesson truly learned is crystallized as earned wisdom.  You have all you need for the success you seek."  The rest goes on to talk about having learned lessons and being able to proceed forward with that knowledge and avoid pitfalls and mistakes.

I have to agree on this one, actually.  I have learned a lot of lessons, the hard way for the most part, but I have very consciously taken the lessons from all of it.

*** Note from yesterday's card: I did quite a bit of straightening up.  Still more to do but I found my missing color shapers so I am very, very happy!  (they were in my 11x14 pochade box)

1 comment:

  1. Love the eye-shadow box, the mica powders are my favourites too.

    yay on the tidying and sharpie rediscovery - I found my Kindle Fire which had gone walkabout today too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3