topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Purple Possibilities

Carey and I were talking about the importance of having lots and lots of art supplies at all times. Because you never know when you might need THAT SPECIFIC PAINT, and life is better when it is right there in your studio. Possibilities are always open.

Having your tools ready to go all the time is definitely essential for any artist.  Art needs a dedicated space.  Of course, your studio is very like an amoeba; it will sprawl out and encroach on the rest of your living space. But that is ok.

Purple Amoeba

TRUE FACT: 
It is not possible to have too much paint 
or too much purple.

Here is some very nice purple paint- acrylic, pastel, panpastel, and oils.  I have other purples in other media but I was too lazy to dig all of it out.




Carey has purple possibilities today, too.

*****
Card Today Into the Unknown (upright)



My interpretation: New paths, not knowing what is before you, uncharted territory, new adventures and experiences, going into the unknown in a positive way. Going on faith alone.

Booklet says:  "Trust...and all will be revealed." New opportunities that you won't know how to deal with.  Trust.  New wonders and miracles.  You are a path maker. You are safe, stay aware.

Someone at work told me once that I am a new-path-forger.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, forge those paths and paint them in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so much purple!!! I love them all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more purple - NEED!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3