topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, May 01, 2015

May!

It's May!  This is a busy month- full of dance recital mayhem.

For my card meditation I could either be a day ahead, or my blog could be a day behind.  I chose to be a day ahead.  But yesterday it was already tomorrow in Australia so it makes no difference. This year, since it turned out that I'm posting daily (this is a challenge!!), and since I have kept up so far I HAVE to keep it going- I like to have my next-day post done and scheduled (at least) the day before. That's why my new posts are all posting at 3am.  And why I am a day ahead with drawing cards so my blog can be on time.

I haven't read the booklet that comes with the cards, and I'm not very far into the full book to which the card set is an accompaniment.  That's ok though, maybe even better as my initial thoughts are not influenced.

Ride the Wave (upright)

My interpretation: So, immediately this makes me think of high tide and low tide, and having to move through life no matter what wave we are riding. Sometimes we can make our own waves, sometimes we are trying to breathe while staying afloat through waves others have generated.  Of course it is water, which is my main element- water being emotion, water being the Tao.  There are two dolphins- a reminder that no matter how alone we may feel, we are really never alone.  Even when it really does feel and seem like it. So I will really try and keep that in mind.

There is a mermaid-faerie-being-thing riding one of the dolphins. This could symbolize me, but it can also symbolize someone I am carrying, a dependent- Daya.

14= 1+4= 5, numerology:
Said to be the prevailing number in nature and art, 5 symbolizes Fire and the Stigmata. Multi-talented and with many interests, 5’s are attractive, independent, free-thinking, fast moving, and potentially foot-loose.

Hey, that's cool, May is also the 5th month in the year!

The booklet says this card (upright) has to do with success and positive events carrying you forward.

This is, I think, a very nice card to start May with.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That is so *not* my May this year.

    Negative events can also carry us forward and I think, actually lift us higher if we are open to it.

    They suck, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems a positive projection - I am going to enjoy reading these posts, it is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May Day...may all your cards be up right and in alignment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3