topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Recap

This is the last day of May!  The month went by slowly and quickly at the same time....but time is like that.

Daya has her dance recital today, all day.  She is dancing six numbers in two shows.  I volunteer to help out, which is much preferable to sitting in the audience.  I enjoy volunteering, and Daya likes having me around to share the experience.

******
Goals recap:

I did not meet all my goals but I am not being hard on myself about it.

The card deck I used this month, The Enchanted Map, has 54 cards.  I did get some repeats but I chose to just draw a new card.

Anyhow, this has been a positive experience.  A good focus. I have tried to relate all the card meanings to my life in the present, even if I didn't think they really applied.  And I did learn some things, and I looked at some things differently, and saw the relevance.

This was fun.  It is going to feel strange not to draw a card tomorrow.

****
Card today is Balancing Act (Reversed)



My Interpretation:  Carrying too much weight, letting things slip, precarious circumstance, too much going on.

Booklet says:  "You are calm within, no matter the fluctuation of outer conditions."  Address areas of discord, take your own inventory, adjust to your environment regarding things you cannot change.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like May has been a good introduction to summer. Have fun at the recital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Daya danced quite a few dances. Fun!!!! Exciting. Congrats to her! Yes, lucky me...to start out the first day of June I get jury duty. Maybe I won't have to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Daya danced quite a few dances. Fun!!!! Exciting. Congrats to her! Yes, lucky me...to start out the first day of June I get jury duty. Maybe I won't have to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Daya danced quite a few dances. Fun!!!! Exciting. Congrats to her! Yes, lucky me...to start out the first day of June I get jury duty. Maybe I won't have to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, May has sped past, I can't quite believe it is nearly over. I enjoyed the cards and well done on meeting all the goals you did meet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3