topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Camouflage

The cats think my brush farm is a jungle where they can hide.

Furball trying to hide.
Oh, look.  Another cat.

 Isis trying to hide.

And another cat.

Pebbles is not trying to hide.

***********
Card today is Listening (upright)


My Interpretation:  Listening to your inner voice, inner harmony.  Listening to others as well, really paying attention.

Booklet says:  "An open heart will hear the message." There is a time to speak and a time to be silent.  Now is a time of listening.  Deepest messages are not always obvious, use your heart. Fortunate sign of understanding circumstance.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure cat tails make great paint brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitties are so sweet. I know they provide a lot of entertainment and affection. I could get lost in that forest of brushes too. Only I would play with them. Listening is a difficult thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, it must be so much fun for the cats in there! So much to discover, so much to potentially knock over/mess up ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3