topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wish

I wish it was possible to love someone enough to make everything in their life better.  I wish just the state of loving someone could just...fix things for them.  Everything.  I wish it opened possibilities. I wish that, by itself, it led them down positive pathways.  I wish it could override all harm and negativity. I wish it could impart wisdom, clarity, and understanding. I wish it could result in their decisions being healthy. I wish it could make them really know, understand, and believe how much they are loved.

I wish it was enough just by itself, for the sake of itself.

It seems instead, that it makes no difference at all.

Sunset from a week or so ago

********
I feel like absolute crap. Very sad.  It's horrible and never-ending.  I live around it. But somehow I got FOURTEEN paintings- images and titles- yesterday.  Which is completely ridiculous and absurd. But it will keep me busy for a while. I have already started throwing some paint down.

3 comments:

  1. Now you have got me thinking - I wonder if, on some level that we don't yet understand, it DOES work? I would like to think so, it is nice to think that your emotional energy has not gone to waste.

    I am sorry you feel like crap - I am sending you love and compassion, you are a very special person and deserve to feel as fabulous as we see you.

    And - wow! 14 paintings - go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were feeling better. I wish the painting would make all of your world so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I agree. <3

    I do think it does make a difference, the love and care...but people have free will and that is what throws wrenches into everything.

    But yay for painting! We must carry on as best we can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3