topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Un-Post

I ran out of blog posts.  So today will be an un-post, followed by regularly scheduled art supplies, cats, children, assorted brain droppings, etc.

In the meantime, here is Dru's favorite house in Hudson. It is purple which makes it automatically cool, and it looks like something out of an Edward Gorey illustration, which makes it completely badass.


I need to live in a purple house.

I need to figure out what I am doing in May.  My May meditation.  Aside from the mess of paintings I am working on.  I was going to add more layers last night to what I painted Monday, but the walnut alkyd is a slower drier than normal alkyd.  The paint is still very wet.  Usually when I add a drier it is touch dry within 24 hours.

3 comments:

  1. I need that fence, too. The purple goes without saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big old Victorian homes that look like fairies built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is like a horror story, sort of Edgar Allen Poe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3