topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hudson: Eats

There is some really good food in Hudson.  Coming from NYC, I readily admit I am rather spoiled where good food is concerned.  But Hudson was absolutely wonderful.  We went out to eat because that way no one had to wash any dishes.  I may now have a serious addiction to French breakfast.  Luckily there are a few places near me that I really NEED to check out.  In fact, they are right by Daya's dance school, so...easy.

I did post this Tea vat before, but it is so awesome I have to post it again.  And also, I NEED a few of these. Tea, in good style.  They are on Amazon for about $20 each, but I'm going to look and see if I can find some for less.

Wonderful Tea Vat






 Spicy Mexican hot chocolate!


Daya wanted sushi.  No arguments from Dru or me!!




 We listened to the sign.






The bread you see was amazing.  The owner of the restaurant basically imported a French baguette oven over from France........oh the bread!

I think that Daya and I may need to have French brunch again this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry again! Cute shots of Daya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, food. <3 Those are my types of breakfasts. I would eat breakfast for every meal if I could.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3