topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Foot Undeez

Among the 7 dance classes Daya takes, one is Acro. Which is floor acrobatics. When Daya first started the class, she told me she needed foot underwear. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: What? foot underwear?  What's that?
Daya: It's underwear for your feet and I need a pair.
Me: It's actually called 'foot underwear"?
daya: Yes!

Well, ok. We went to the Capezio store and sure enough, they had these things called Foot Undeez.

They cost $25.

Of course the ones she has been using all year are the wrong color for the recital, so I will have to buy another pair of Foot Undeez.

$50 for foot underwear.

Foot Undeez

2 comments:

  1. Wow. They could have called it something else.....but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. They get ya coming and going. Cute tho. I guess there is nothing worse than naked feet. tee hee...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3