topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Chartreuse

My friend Cathy shared a post from Growing Bolder.

Our entire childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood is spent 
doing things for the first time. 
At some point that stops for many adults. 
That's when time start going faster and your body and brain begin to slow down. 
One key to reaming youthful is never stop trying new things

This is so true.  It is one of the things I love about living in NYC- there are always new things to try and see. I love trying new things and learning new things.

Well, I told Cathy she is next in line for chartreuse eyeshadow. I can't tell her to do that if I'm not willing to do it myself. So if you want to rock chartreuse eyeshadow, here is how to do it!

I use all Urban Decay, but of course you can substitute.


10-15 mins!
1. Prime
2. Neutrals (matte) in crease and top highlight
3. White pencil (UD Yeyo) cover eyelid as a base
4. Outer corner- UD Loaded (dark green)
5. Center lid- UD Thrash (from ELECTRIC palette)
6. Inner corner- your skin tone matte neutral
7. White pencil inner corner highlight
8. Lower lid- UD Mushroom pencil (taupe)
9. Top liner- black or dark green (UD Junkie pencil)
10. Mascara (UD Perversion)

Live life and have fun.  Be ELECTRIC.

2 comments:

  1. Good points and every January, instead of a NY resolution, I pick something/s new to learn. Keeps the brain ticking over..

    I LOVE the eyeshadow, it is gorgeous and your previous pics (on FB, IIRC) have inspired me to get a bit bolder with mine. I was rocking pure gold on my eyelids yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3