topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Focuser is Broken

I don't know what my problem is, but I can't paint. When I sit down to paint, I just can't get into it.  I can't focus.  I have zero inspiration, zero art energy.

That's kind of a bummer.

I was going to post a sketchbook page but it looks so forced...well, because it was.

My stupid muse took off again and she left no forwarding address, has not been in contact... I have done all the things I know to do for inspiration... and...nothing.

My well is dry and I'm annoyed about it.

I bet stuff like this never happens to Drusilla.


3 comments:

  1. Not true. My muse frequently goes on walkabouts with no warning. Be patient, she will return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my usual techniques when I hit a dry patch is to try a completely new medium - even something outside the usual fine arts zone, something crafty, perhaps. Then it will kick off something else artwise and you will be back in the game again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience weedhopper. She will return.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3