topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Holey

For my friend's birthday,  we got our noses pierced. I got a little tiny white opal and she got a little white crystal. It really did not hurt very much at all, much less than I expected.  Mostly, it just felt weird.  The weirdest part was having someone else stick a q-tip up my nose...and then their finger...that's just awkward no matter what.  And then it was over.


Daya wanted to get a second set of earrings in her ears, so I said ok.  It looks really good on her.  She chose tiny amethysts.




 Not painful.  Really.

AND, to make the evening even better, we got a pretty snowstorm!
I think I was the absolute onliest person in all of NYC who enjoyed the snow.

Pretty White Trees



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the new holes! Funnily enough, I was just thinking about getting some new ones too. A nose one would be fab. I would wear a ring in it. I also fancy an eyebrow one.

    Daya's earrings are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Funny, I've never wanted a tattoo really or other piercings (besides earrings) but I have actually entertained the idea of doing what you did. And Daya looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a little spring freshening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3