topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Guard Your Peeps!

The other day I needed some pineapple gummy bears, so I went across the street to Toys R Us. There is a big Easter Peeps display.  With its own dedicated guard.  For real.  I checked a few times because I could not believe it.

The Peeps Corner was also the only spot where there were no people.  No one.  I'm guessing because of the guard, because about 2 million people were swarming and loitering everywhere else.

I remain unsure if the guard is protecting against stolen Peeps, or if this employee had to set up the display and they don't want anyone messing it up.

The Peeps have a dedicated guard

2 comments:

  1. Who knew there were so many peep thieves that they needed a dedicated guard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help but watch over the babies...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3