topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cinderella

On Saturday I went with Millie and her son, and Daya of course, to see Cinderella.  And I absolutely LOVED it.  It didn't matter that we all know the story already.  It was just so beautifully done, with a wonderful and powerful theme.  I loved it so much I will get it on DVD when it comes out.

The movie must have touched a nerve with me, though, because that night I had a really bad dream.  Who the heck has a bad dream from Cinderella.....me.  Nightmare isn't the right word- it was just a very sad dream about the way things are with certain people.

I understand the dream completely and I even know why I had it.  The whole thing makes absolute perfect sense.  I woke up and was just SO GLAD to be home.  I fell asleep again and went back into the same dream and had some words with a few people. When I woke up- again- I was SO GLAD to be home...again!  The dream left a strong lingering sadness though, which thankfully dissipated during the day.

It's funny how things we have already resolved and come to terms with can still come back sometimes.


If you haven't seen Cinderella it really is worth going to see.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the best things in life are also sad.

    I keep wanting to read Black Beauty to the kids...but that might be a bit much...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3