topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Cat Pancake

Carey made pancakes and she sent me pictures.  One looked like a cat.  Actually, it looked like Isis.  I was at work when I saw the Isis pancake and I knew immediately that we needed to have pancakes for dinner.  There are times when pancakes are the best dinner idea in the world.  Perfection.  With real maple syrup, of course.  None of that nasty corn syrup garbage.

Of course I made a kitty pancake for Daya.


Kitty Pancake

And Look! Carey drew my pancake!!

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen those videos of the person making all sorts of pancake art? I think you hit it with this kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cats covered in syrup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - it is gorgeous - I want to make one (or several)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3