topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wrong Number Texts

Now and then, I get texts from wrong numbers.  I have gotten wrong number texts with pictures of people, people saying I love you, some guy texting his "bae"....

I usually mess with them and text back.  Have a little fun.  Except the lady who sent her nice selfie because she looked good. I told her so.

It really baffles me how people can text to people who (I assume) are significant, and they get the number wrong.  This is why we save numbers and contacts.

Here is a wrong number text I got- it is the BEST EVER, even though it was not supposed to get to me, it did.  Since I don't believe in random, it was uplifting.  Like God saying hi.  :)

Although I hope the person it was meant for gets it- I replied letting the person know and didn't hear back.

Such a nice message, thank you stranger!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a text that anyone would love to get.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3