topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Small Comforts

Small comforts are everywhere, and that is what I am focusing on.
  • Kind words from friends. (thanks Dru, you have been a really truly incredible friend)
  • Fluffy purring cats
  • Daya being happy
  • A whole lot of paint
  • Wise words and prayers
  • A clean drawing table
  • A hot scrubby lavender bath that lasted for three Walking Dead episodes, leaving me with a nice clean feeling all over
  • Candle and incense
  • This video of pretty fish
  • A hot cup of green tea
I want this bath!
Purple Water!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds close to heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bath too (darn this apartment with only a shower)!

    I hope you are feeling better soon ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3