topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, February 08, 2015

I Don't Know


God has spoken promises over you; He’s put dreams in your heart. It may seem too big, and you don’t think you have the talent. You may not, but God does. He’s already put your name on that dream. - Joel Osteen

There is something I just don't know about.
I have asked my Angels for clarity but I do not find it. Either they are just being quiet or I am not receiving my guidance properly. Or I have already received it but I keep asking anyhow.  But I really just don't know.

It is a really difficult thing to know, sometimes, when to have faith and hold on or let go.

*****
To quote Carolyn Myss...

What is the difference between perseverance, endurance, and knowing it is time to move on?

When you are manufacturing excuses as to why you cant try something  you are sabotaging, vs trying and accepting the outcome that says "I don't see any movement here. I'm being asked to wait."

*****
The right answer is to always have faith and give it to God.  Wait for instruction and guidance. And that can be so, so hard.  Keeping faith is not an easy thing.  I have to consciously invoke it, many times every day. It is my lifeline, and I do hold onto it for dear life.


God knows how to get people to change. Your job is to love them, pray for them, and help them when you can. - Joel Osteen

I like the sentiment of that quote, except that we do have the choice over our change.

Holy Mother God,
Please keep my emotions steady and 
my heart open so that I can learn what I need to learn today. 
And please keep me cool.
Amen
                                                                 -Sonia Choquette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3