topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Am Batshit Crazy.

There is something that makes me batshit crazy in about 1/11th of a second.

It is nothing new, but as I get older it gets worse.

I cannot stand, tolerate, or even be around..... whistling.

I can't.

I will ask people to stop.  I will leave subway cars.  I will leave stores.  I will walk down different streets.  I will remove myself almost immediately from any vicinity of whistling.

Whistling has the effect on me like a razor blade slicing right through my brain.  Like little sharp shards of glass embedding themselves into my head.

It is absolutely intolerable.  It is actually physically painful.

Please Stop Whistling!


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, so do I - even worse are old men who whistle under their breath in shops. I have to be careful not to kill them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3