topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, January 23, 2015

Thursday Night

What a strange week. Being sick really threw off my rhythm.

Tonight has that surreal feel to it, like I am floating around aimlessly with no real purpose.  Like I am walking around in a suspended dream.

It is unpleasant.

It is lonely, too.

I'm over-rested but at the same time my mind isn't up for any kind of hard focus.

I floated around for a bit while Daya was in dance.  Then I went and watched her class.  She is doing very well. Growing up.  She is the youngest student in the pre-pointe class.

October 2009
One of the first ballet classes

Tonight

1 comment:

  1. She is growing up fast. Hope she loves her dance! She must be very good for her age!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3