topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

My Vices

Every girl needs her Vices.

I'm such a color junkie.  Oils, pastels, other paint stuff....and eye shadow.  I love eye shadow. Barring exceptional circumstance...which has to be really truly exceptional... I have limited myself to Urban Decay.  And I do have a LOT of Urban Decay.

Yes I will and do wear any and every color.  Though not together. Neutrals, contouring, and blending are very important.  Normally I have 5 colors on, sometimes 6.

I do get a lot of compliments on my makeup, which is nice because even I sometimes wonder if I have gone too far by wearing red eye shadow to work. (answer: no.  red eye shadow is awesome.)

It's fun.  And I do everything in under 10 minutes. :)


My vice 1 looks (top left) very new because that's my backup.
I keep another at work which is well-used and beat-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3