topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, January 19, 2015

Lies and Denial

THE LIE

I had to go out Sunday morning in wet weather.  This was the forecast:


It was a lie.  There were no ice pellets.

***********
DENIAL

I am NOT SICK.  I do not get sick. My throat does not hurt, I can breathe just fine, when I talk I can, and it's not at all painful, I'm not coughing or sneezing at all, I have plenty of energy.....No I am not sick.  No.

This kind of thing usually comes on gradually, and when I feel it coming on I do Things which prevent me from getting not-sick.  But whatever this is NOT, it just slammed into me.

I only drank the NyQuil because it tastes good.  Not because I need it or anything like that. Because I do not feel terrible.


3 comments:

  1. Poor baby. Get weller quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! Hope you feel better real soon! Hope Daya doesn't catch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no - hope you aren't not well very soon!

    ?I confused myself with those double negs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3