topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Drag Bingo

It is 1:25 AM and I got home maybe 20 minutes ago.  For Millie's birthday, we went to Drag Bingo.


Bingo with Drag Queens!  It is one of the most hilarious and fun things EVER.  Alana won a 3D placemat and Millie won a blinky glow-in-the-dark wand thing.

Then we walked up to Union Square, then up to Times Square. We had some very interesting adventures with snowmen in Madison Square Park on the way up.  We photobombed some kids and took ridiculous pictures in Times Square.

None of us had a drop of alcohol either.  We are just naturally insane, and sometimes shameless.

Bingo is best with drag queens!!

 Linda said I look too young to have a kid so I love her



My Most Awesome Girls

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3