topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cabin Fever

It's that time of year again.  People go stir-crazy. Even WetCanvas has been....livelier than usual.

Admittedly, it's hard to get cabin fever in NYC.  If it's too cold outside, there are tons of great indoor places to explore.

That's why I just about never get cabin fever.

I like being home.
I like being out.

But four (4) days straight of being at home with the cats and a cold virus for company** has thrown me into the feverish state of, err...cabins.

 It is hard to get cabin fever here.
(pic is from the reservoir in Central Park, 
facing west.  I took it this past summer)

**NOTE: Cold viruses are not good company.

2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous photo! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure hoping you are completely well by now! The flu is going around here right now. Half of my family has it. I'm praying it stays away from my house!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3