topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Good Shower

The simplest, most common things in life are often the best.  Although my bathtub is my oasis, I highly value a good shower.

A good shower is truly one of the finest things in life.  Nice scented soap, good water pressure, hot hot HOT steaming water- it is a fine and wonderful thing.

Most people I know shower in the morning- but not me.  I have always been a night-showerer.  Not only because I like to keep my morning routine as short as possible, but symbolically, I like to clear the debris of the day away and enter into each new day fresh.  And I like being clean in bed.

Some members of my little household also like to be clean in my bed.


Cat & Child Hygeine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3