topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, December 22, 2014

Sacrament

"Every couple of years, the Mystery wakes up.  And when the mystery wakes up, I have to do something about it.  I can't silence the Mystery.

So your promise to love yourself, your sacrament of marriage- is to make an agreement to say to yourself-

When the Mystery wakes up, you will love yourself enough to explore it. You'll love yourself enough to know that- 

I can't stop power from coming into my system
That you'll love yourself enough to become empowered.

Now, that may sound almost paradoxical, but I want to explain something.

Most people are terrified of becoming the empowered person they are seeking."
                                                     -Caroline Myss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3