topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Intention Surrounded by Love


There's still time
Close your eyes
Only love will guide you home
Tear down the walls and free your soul
                                     -Evanescence

I have many small but powerful tokens representing the most wonderful gifts of friendship from the most significant people in my life. 

They are now all on my altar.  Everyone is represented somehow.  These little but remarkable pieces of them belong in my personal sacred space.  Everything there has meaning, The energy is so powerful and alive.

My Intentions, surrounded by the energy of people who love me, and who I love.

My circle of people is very small.  However, I can say with absolute certainty that everyone in that circle is a true genuine friend.  I have known times- long, difficult times- when I had no one.  To have these people is such a tremendous gift which I am thankful for every day. 

I cannot help but feel deeply blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3