topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Enough Already

I have really just had Enough Already of pretty much everything.  At least I am off work tomorrow so the extremely silly drama there can also be avoided.

Facebook is infringing too much on my mental space so I'm taking a break from there too.

Things I am tired of, in no particular order:
  • Inspirational quotes
  • Money (as in not having it)
  • The holidays (all of them)
  • Slow pedestrians
  • Disgusting loud chewing gum
  • All kinds of drama
  • Reminders to be grateful.  I AM grateful.  Just because I am spiritually exhausted and tired of pretty much everything does not mean I don't recognize and appreciate my blessings.  I do have a human life to deal with and sometimes it just sucks and I need to say it. AND THAT IS OK.
I know maybe one of my friends reads my blog (Dru! Hi! ) so yeah I'm off Facebook for a bit in case anyone wants to come looking for me and I don't want to be found.

Well I will still be on WetCanvas.  Gotta keep my forums troll-free!


LOL

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm here and sending a loving thoughts. Get some quiet time and enjoy it! I'm always here if I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so rough.

    When it's that bad, vent. Purring at you for your clear message.

    WetCanvas is a good place to hang and get mind off bad days, bad weather, anything but cool art. Good critique and support both and just looking at good art is often relaxing. One of my favorite stress reducers.

    Purring at you, sharing Ari's purrs and cat hairs of inspiration. Rest and de-stressing and taking care of yourself helps me when it gets rough. So does going right to the center of my comfort zone to do unchallenging art that is easy by practice of a subject I love in favorite medium and style, so that I have that little taste of success again after all the frustrations.

    I hope things have lightened up since this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3