topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Cat Hairs of Inspiration

That phrase is so good I wish I came up with it.  Robert did.  Thanks Robert, for visiting my blog and for your insightful comments.

I do not have much inspiration at the moment but I do have quite a lot of cat hair in my life.  Aside from the odd puked-up hairball or two, almost all of it is still attached to the three stupid cats who loiter around my apartment acting all entitled.

These are difficult days.  I am in an internal place that is new- it feels like something has just burned out. But there is no other option except to keep going.

Coming back to Job-because I am still thinking about it- when he said Enough is Enough- when he got to that point- it was a turning point.  For him, everything just got better after that.  But that is just not a realistic outcome; it is not Real Life.  I'm thinking Job's story just doesn't really hold up at all.



Here is my Horrorscope for the month:

SCORPIO: December 17th 18th and 19th have got your back this month! Patience is NOT always a virtue and that's a good thing because you are raring to go even if you're not sure where! Some of you may not care where as long as it is somewhere/something else! These words from Osha can assist you to work with Decembers, somewhat contradictory energies, dear Scorpio; "Drop the idea of becoming someone because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it and to realize it." Interestingly, your humor and zeal are there to support you as Jupiter IS reinforcing your careful development to "become someone" and Saturn is leaving you alone so you can do it! Yes, Saturn is leaving Scorpio, leaving behind gifts of maturity….and as a Scorpio, I maturely send it off with a good old fashioned Bronx cheer! WORDS TO LIVE BY; You are a masterpiece!

Thoughts:

Patience is NOT always a virtue and that's a good thing because you are raring to go even if you're not sure where!  Some of you may not care where as long as it is somewhere/something else!   TRUE

Yes, Saturn is leaving Scorpio  THANK GOODNESS.  SATURN I AM TIRED OF YOU.  EFF OFF ALREADY.

1 comment:

  1. Purr glad you liked my comments!

    Give some scritches to the three lazy entitled cohorts around your home. It always helps to pet the cat. Ari explained this to me a long time ago and it's true, especially if they purr.

    The vibrations of a cat's purr literally reduce blood pressure, reduce stress, heal broken bones faster, have all sorts of genuine medical affects. It sounds like some sort of new age "cats are awesome" urban legend but this came up in science journals by objective testing.

    I'm glad astrology works for you. It's comforting for a lot of people and useful. Doesn't fit me but there are numerous reasons for that. Spiritual, cultural and physical, in every aspect of life I go my own way and that literally works better than any expected or usual course.

    Similar to how if someone else ate what I did they'd get sick and fat pretty fast.

    The point of "Enough is Enough" is a major one in life. It can be liberating. (I read backward again.)

    Looking forward to reading the whole story once you have it sorted out. Take care of yourself, look at things as they really are, do what you must and pet the cats. That really does always help. With three of them at least one should be in a mood for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3