topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

You're Fired!

I have been getting pummeled with messages, very apt ones, relevant Stuff I Need To Hear.

And I just learned Something Very New:

(links to article)

I'm definitely going to do this.

Great, another thing to not trust.


**************

And I really want to believe this....

"When every hope is gone, when helpers fail and comforts flee, I find that help arrives somehow, from I know not where. Supplication, worship, prayer are no superstition; they are acts more real than the acts of eating, drinking, sitting or walking. 
It is no exaggeration to say that they alone are real, all else is unreal."
-Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.


    Yong
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3