topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Too-Early Drama

I was sound asleep this morning, a little later than I should have been, when I was woken up by a shout:

"I CAN'T FIND MY WRITING NOTEBOOK!"

Good morning to you too...

She couldn't find two homework notebooks.  Insists they were in her backpack.  I asked if she had them at dance yesterday.  She said yes, so I said that's probably where they are then, don't worry about it we'll get it tomorrow.  No, they were in her backpack, do I know where they are?

No I don't.  Why would I know that?

Oh wait.  She can't find her keys either.   She also insisted they were in her backpack.

Now, I know for a fact that when she gets home she throws her keys on the floor.  So I told her there is still time, keep looking.

Major Meltdown ensues.  Keys are not found.  I gave her my spares on the way to the bus stop but I am Not Happy that she gave up because she got upset.


Bus Stop Sulking.

It must be her Pisces Rising.

Jenn had some excellent advice for the future.


1 comment:

  1. Ummm...your friend Jen is a wise woman...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3