topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nora as Purrsephone

Nora and I have been doing the WC annual portrait swap for several years and we decided to have some fun. She painted me as Rochelle Bones and I painted her as Purrsephone...from Monster High.

I think Nora makes such a cute Purrsephone.

Here she is, pastel (Unisons, Senns, and Pans) on PastelMat.  PastelMat is an absolute pleasure to work on.  The pastels GLIDE.  It is the most wonderful feeling.

9.5 x 12




I dropped a Senn half stick and it shattered  This means I NEED to go to Blick tomorrow to replace it.  I am obsessive like that,

Carey understands, and this is why we are friends for life.



1 comment:

  1. Love the portrait. You do need your art supplies. No doubt about it. No matter how you look at it. Buy it. Lucky you having a DB near. I would have to order and wait a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3