topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, November 30, 2014

New Spirit Guides?

Well I did, in fact, ask for some new spirit guides.

And then a night or two later I had a series of dreams in which I am pretty sure I got three new ones: A Chinese lady who came as a "new teacher", a young girl of about six or seven, and a golden retriever puppy.  There were other dogs too, large protective friendly ones- three to be exact.

So, we'll see what happens.

I just don't know about anything anymore to be honest.

*****
I got my 78 Tarot Deck on Friday!  I love it.  The Strength card is one of the most powerful images for this card I have ever seen.


Strength is something that has been on my mind the past few days.

I am a very strong person.  That will never change.

However, I fail to see the point and purpose of it all.  It's tiring. No, it is exhausting.  What happens when a person has been strong for too long?  Everyone has limits.  Even strong people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3