topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chakra Hygeine

Today, I am no longer a cyclops!
Also, I have tomorrow off.  It will be the perfect time and space to finish my portrait swap for Nora.

********
Chakras.  We all have them, and they need to be cleaned regularly.  I clean mine every night right before I go to sleep.  It takes less than 10 minutes.

Here are the main chakras:


Except for the root and crown chakras***, they all have a front and a back.  Recently I came across a bit of info that mentioned the back of our chakras is about receiving, and the front is about giving.  This makes a lot of sense.

I clean mine the way I was taught many years ago...from the bottom up- starting at the root and going one by one up to the crown. pulling white or gold energy and scrubbing them out, front and back.  It's good to pay special attention to areas in which you feel weak.  If you are attuned to reiki you can use that as well. (you can also beam reiki out of your chakras as well as your hands)

When you are at the crown, pull the energy up through all your chakras, through the crown and all around you.  I use gold for this.

***The third eye chakra spans 360 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3