topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Gratitude Story

When I met Nicole over the summer, we talked about our experience with gratitude journals.

We both liked it at first but then it got to be a real chore.

She told me how she had a really nice special book she was keeping her gratitude journal in.  And about doing it every day felt like yet another task that had to be done.

...............And then her dog ate her gratitude journal!


YUM!

Things I am grateful for in no particular order:
  • Daya's health
  • My health
  • Job
  • Apartment (even though chunks of the ceiling are now falling off)
  • Paint
  • Tea
  • My friends
  • I live in NYC

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too... My dog gnawed on my garden journal. She didn't destroy it she was just letting me know she wasn't happy to be left behind. I am thankful for her and her reserve. I hope you aren't snowed in today or if you are you have plenty of tea and turkey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3